Top 5 Tips for Shooting Stars Sex-Malia Mallory Invites You to Get Cocked, Loaded and Blasted Away with a Bloghop
It’s time for the Cocked & Loaded, Shootin’ Stars & Blasting Giveaway Hop.
One lucky commenter on my blog will win a $5 Amazon Gift Card. All commenters will receive a free ebook! Don’t forget to leave your email.
For your reading enjoyment, I’m sharing an excerpt from my newest release, Mia’s Cop Craving 2- Double Teamed. Keep reading below!
Want a free copy of “B is for Beach” from The ABCs of Erotica? Sign up for my mailing list here.
Top 5 Tips for Shooting Stars Sex
1. Honesty – Be honest with your partner. Don’t fake an orgasm. Help your partner by letting him (or her!) know what you like.
2. Expectations – Have high but realistic expectations. Not every sexual encounter ends with an explosive orgasm. That doesn’t mean it wasn’t enjoyable.
3. Verbalize – Talk to your partner. What worked for you last week might not today. Your mood might be different. Your level of arousal might be higher or lower. Maybe today your body wants a more relaxed encounter. In the alternate, maybe you want something a bit stronger.
4. Experiment – Have an open mind. Don’t expect your partner to be like one you’ve had before. Every person is different. However, use what you’ve learned and add to it.
5. Grooming – Let’s not forget this. Sure, sometimes the mood strikes when you’re hot and sweaty. But usually, it is great to be neat and clean. No one expects model perfection (we know not even models looks like that), but do your best and your partner is likely to appreciate the effort.
What is your tip for sizzling sex?
Excerpt from Mia’s Cop Craving 2 – Double Teamed
Mia opened the door and paused.
Rogan was so male. He filled the doorway and she swallowed hard as her arousal sparked again. He leaned forward into her, stealing a kiss.
Mia’s lips melted against his. “I’ve been waiting for you.”
He captured her lips again and stepped inside. “I know. I’ve been thinking about this all day.”
“Well, actually, I didn’t wait.” Mia’s face pinkened with a blush of embarrassment.
Rogan flashed a smile. “Is that so?”
“I wanted to…but I was sitting here…thinking about you. I took the liberty of starting…sort of…maybe without you.” A worried look flashed across her face.
“Ah, now I must insist you tell me all about it. Perhaps we should even re-create it so I get the full picture.”
Please hop around and visit the other blogs. Every comment is a chance to win! Just click the picture below.