Welcome blog hoppers! It’s Black Friday again! Thank you to Carrie Ann Ryan for hosting this hop. There are over 200 prizes!
We have some GREAT grand prizes today –
1st Grand Prize: A Kindle Fire or Nook Tablet
2nd Grand Prize: A $75 Amazon or B&N Gift Card
3rd Grand Prize: A Swag Pack that contains paperbacks, ebooks, 50+ bookmarks, cover flats, magnets, pens, coffee cozies, and more!
All commenters on this blog will be entered for a $10 Amazon.com gift card! Don’t forget to include your email.
For a free copy of B is for Beach from The ABCs of Erotica? Sign up for my mailing list here.
I’m not up for the shopping crush this year, so I have some suggestions for making your day a happy one without shopping.
1. Don’t Go Shopping. This is self-explanatory. Unless you want your sexy time to consist of rubbing up against strangers while standing in long lines for items that are probably out of stock, consider alternatives.
2. Load Up On Sexy Reads. This is a kind of shopping I can get into! Many promos are going on. Check out titles on Amazon and AllRomance Books in particular. You might get some inspiring ideas for #4 below. (If I may be so bold, consider my new release His Need, Her Desire – see blurb below).
3. Eat Yummy Thanksgiving Leftovers. After all the hard work that goes into the preparation of the Thanksgiving Feast, one of the best benefits is getting to eat it all over again without the work.
4. Spend Quality Time with Your Main Squeeze. Many people are off work today. Now is a great time to catch up on a little sleep and a little reading (see #2 above). After you are inspired, take your significant other behind closed doors for some “special” quality time.
5. Spend Time with Family. Today is a great day for family. Whether you want to watch football, watch movies or play video games, there are many fun activities for all ages to enjoy. If it isn’t too cold out, consider a physical activity like touch football on the lawn. Nothing encourages togetherness like . . . well – togetherness!
What do you like to do on Black Friday?
Click here to visit the other participating sites!
Keep reading for info about my latest release – His Need, Her Desire.
His Need, Her Desire Blurb
Tabitha Quinn didn’t come to Hawaii to be spanked. But when vacationing businessman Marcus Granger saves her from drowning, they begin an affair that moves from the beach to the bedroom and straight into an experience Tabitha’s never had before: dark-haired, blue-eyed Marcus is a dominant, and spanking is just the beginning. The sex is intense, the emotion even more so, until they both must decide if this is a holiday fling or the real thing.
His Need, Her Desire is available for preview and purchase on the following sites.