Welcome to the Hot Summer Nights Erotica Bloghop. Many thanks to our lovely hostess Skye Warren!
There are over 100 participating authors and some terrific grand prizes including a Digital Erotica Gift Basket with over 40 books and a $100 Gift Card to EdenFantasys, fun sex toy shop. See pictures of the prizes below.
All commenters on my blog will receive a FREE ebook and one lucky winner will receive two! One of my books, The ABCs of Erotica – D is for Domination, is included in the gift basket. Don’t forget to include your email.
Don’t forget to visit the other blogs in the blog hop – the linky is located below.
My post today is about sex on the beach. Please share your tips!
Top Five Tips for Sex on the Beach
You know, Dear Readers, sex on the beach is more than just an alcoholic beverage. Sex on the beach can be a wonderfully romantic adventure or an exercise in chaotic hilarity. In no particular order, here are my tips for planning your sensual rendezvous on the sand.
1. Privacy. Trust me on this one. There are few things more detrimental to the romantic mood than unexpected and unwanted guests. Pick a remote spot or a time when you will have your selected area to yourself (e.g. at night).
2. Blanket. Be sure to bring a blanket or beach towel. The sand might be lovely to walk through in bare feet, but it is quite unfriendly to certain delicate areas.
3. Shade/Sunscreen. If your interlude is planned for the daytime, you will definitely want to make sure you either find a handy palm tree or bring a beach umbrella. Sunscreen will be an absolute must for those areas inside the tan lines.
4. Hydration. There is nothing like hot sunlight and physical activity to make a person parched. A dry tongue is not conducive to kissing or other intimate activities. Not only that, some nice icy water could bring a little spice to the encounter.
5. Wildlife. Believe it or not, when the humans vacate the beach, the wildlife returns. Nothing douses the flames of desire quite like a crab claw attaching itself to your toe. Watch out for crabs, turtles and other beachcombers. It’s really their beach, we just get to borrow it now and again.
Don’t forget, please share your thoughts! Would you like a story that includes some sex on a beach? Sign up for my mailing list and receive a free copy of B is for Beach from The ABCs of Erotica.